Saturday, March 7, 2009

Him

I think I miss you...
I think so... but I'm not sure should I or should I not...
Because it seems like you're not missing me at all...
a friend of mine said he no one sayang, then I said "me too..."
he mentioned you got cutie boy...
BUT, aihz...he tak sayang me also...
Guys are unpredictable and complicated...
not like us girls, u can automatically see our expression and guess what we are thinking or feeling..
Guys...its like there's this wall barrier... If you don't want us to approach u...the barrier is always there...unbreakable...
I don't know what you are thinking... I totally don't know.... guess we have to be like this until you figure it out huh?
I'm just going with the flow but I don't know how long I can keep this up...
It's just that I don't want to be insecure, jealous and stuffs that a guy doesn't want in a gf...
All I want is a confirmation from u, is that so hard?
I don't mind you being straight forward and all...
But please don't leave me hanging and wasting my time,energy and feelings...
insecurities are not good...they can make your emotions go haywire...
and i definitely don't want to be back the emo girl i once was...
maybe I should stop bugging or bothering you...
I don't want you to feel annoyed ~~
**booo hoo**


so I guess this is the end of my post...
conclusion, I think I miss you...

p/s: Updated like not even 1 min from the minute i upload this post...GOSH! this is so freaking weird... I think of you, blogged bout you and when I upload the post...U online.... =)

love ya,
xoxo

No comments: