Saturday, February 28, 2009

exaM iS oVer.... FOR now =.="

yay!!Law and OHR is finally over... BUT business accounting is next monday....swt!!! and Famine 12 is tomoro!!!!!
Law was ok i think....but for OHR...man,dats....the easiest paper i've ever seen, BUT thanx to my haywire senses... I didn't read it... instead i memorise all the hardest facts and not the easiest...damn...but nevermind...it's over... =)

went to support Gene's inter-faculty basketball match just now...Saw the first round...I hope he win in the finals... =) Wah,his team very yau yeng neh... as in shoot banyak bola kinda yau yeng...but I'm also watching out for NUMBER 7 frm the opponent team....he's cute!!!! as in cool type of cute,hehe *paiseh* ....
MK and Ah Four keep cursing the gene's team while Ker Wei keep on shouting "sik si la" everytime his team want to score.... LOL, reminds me on MEETOTO... not nice "tiu da bian!!!"
updated: oopss...sorry...seems like i missed u out number 4... btw, u look good in white tee =D haha...and f.y.i number 4 is the guy that's in the first team that played...the one and only guy which wore fully white tee...

well someting happened at 4sumthing this morning, and it made me very energetic =D
I think it's one of the weirdest and happiest thing that happened this month... *ALL SMILES*
SORRY, can't tell out now... It's suppose to be a secret, till....erm... just till i can share.... haha...

It's weird, i din sleep like from yesterday night till now...I'm stil super duper energetic... Must be the supplements and chicken essense my mum send to me...
well, OFF to take my bath and dinner nanti...

ciaoz peeps...

LOVE U,
xoxo

No comments: