Thursday, March 19, 2009

i see the RAY of hope~~

gene` said:
THX ! finally
♥ ♫K@h♪♫♪MuN♫♪♫ ♥ said:
k
gene` said:
have a good night
♥ ♫K@h♪♫♪MuN♫♪♫ ♥ said:
yes
gene` says:
i love ur short yet emo answers.
gene` says:
bye
♥ ♫K@h♪♫♪MuN♫♪♫ ♥ says:
tq
♥ ♫K@h♪♫♪MuN♫♪♫ ♥ says:
bye


it was funny u noe, the quote where gene said " i love your short and emo ans" wth??
oh okay....I dunno why?EMO bukan perkara biasa in my life and I seriously dont want to be...come on la...hu wants to be emo?? =.="

had dinner with him just now... =) was abit happy tho...and I can see he is too... its akward but we somehow manage to buat buat tak tau and ended up like normal...yay!! a way of U-turn?? =) hope so then,lets pray...
AMITHABA....AMEN? Ooo li toh fatt??? and ermmm...d end...i dunno what to say also... hehe...

we're going out again next friday...me and him to KFC... thats what he said lar....so I guess...must "pan leng leng" ady... any suggestions what to wear? KFC is consider a luxury place to eat compare to heng lung and etc..LOL...kampar is a poor place.... =.="

oh yea...and I had an outing with ah four... thanx for accompanying me... Ur really a good friend...but if u speed anymore... U better WATCH OUT! i know your weaknesses u noe???hehe
will upload pics... I love SS'ing.... ^^


love,
xoxo

3 comments:

Wahz said...

haha...good...kahmun is back to normal...happy to see that

kah mun said...

haha...wow,read properly gal...im bec to normal...just dat i put hope in it..maybe im see tu pid gua...im putting hope maybe we can get bec 2gether... =S

Wahz said...

hey there is no wrong for putting hope ok..if that guy is worth waiting y not...is it da same guy im thinking n u thinking ah...same ah?update me...i long time din chat or see or watever with u adi la...