Wednesday, March 18, 2009

普通朋友

well, its all over... im seriously sad and after a series of rainfall.... my eyes is f***ing swollen and reddish and painful...damn...i thought my eye was okay jor...

its over but it never really started...and i dun get the point of me getting sad...and emo, and pms'ing and having headaches and vomiting and having low blood pressure because of that... ISK... no comment...
u people can call me emo,i dun care... this is MY blog not urs and I type WHAT I want and what I like...damn...

anyway, thanx to yee ying and lawrence who accompanied me till they have to ponteng class tomorow...i mean as in today and Ah four who was worried that I might get rape??...nah,thanx for being concern and calling me...sorry lar,waste your credit ni... when u can actually use it for a better purpose...

sHould I see you again?i dunno...somehow seeing you makes me think back...and I felt so guilty seeing you sad....sorry...


and I cursed in this post AGAIN...sorry peeps...Aihz

love,
xoxo (u)


currently listening to :普通朋友
will be listening to it like for now till i dunno when....
**p/s: see what does it show in the msn when u type (u)...

No comments: