Sunday, March 15, 2009

nothing much~~

yay!!i finally finish all my midterms and presentation~~~
although i din do well, i don't care....
Just glad it's all finish now...Coz im seriously STRESSED up...pimples and zits also popping out like volcano erupting =S
Hahaha.... =)

yumcha with gene the ghey lou yesterday night...I dont care gene, u owe me shakes!!! MM1 tonite...ahhaha

and... distance is a good thing actually....makes u realise how important some stuffs or someone or something is to u... u see or use it everyday, it doesnt seem valuable after all...but when it is kept apart from u for a time period..u'll somehow come to ur senses.... SO, distance it shall be, I'm sooo going to do this....


anyway, I realise I LOVE webcaming....video call is d best if you have a mic...hehehe ^^

love,
xoxo

No comments: