Tuesday, March 24, 2009

if you ask, i'll just say that iM fine

good morning people....selamat pagi...i woke up early dis morning...had my breakfast, fish porridge ^^ and now I'm bored...awWW.... No one online, so I cant bugged them... isk, class is at 3.30-6.30... 2 tutorials... Lazy betul... i wonder will He find me today? i wonder...let's just not put my hopes too high... =) but somehow, my so call "womanly" intuition tells me no...

what I'm doing: blog hopping plus watching Malaysia dream girl 2... envy la, slim, fair and pretty...I WANNA BE LIKE THEM!! mission impossible.. aihs... http://www.malaysiandreamgirl.tv

listening to: 普通朋友 , I've seriously listen to this song over and over again in my winamp...its been repeating so many times because I kind of set it to repeat one... My mandarin sucks, but for this song...Ask me, I can even sing it out for you... sad song =( I think jye huey (my roomie) is going to be annoyed if i played this song again... stucking in the room for like 2 hours or so, the song had been repeated zillion times...haha,oh okay i exaggerated...lol


muh ring!!

ha ha,and yea i bought a new ring last Sunday in Ipoh parade... I love it! its at the shops nearby the bowling alley on the 2nd floor... rm3.90 only...so cheap...but for the rest of the items, mummy dear paid for it... no $$, I'm broke... God,if you can hear me..please drop money from the sky... or just let it appear in my wallet tonight...AMEN....oops,im buddhist...Then it'll be...Amithabha or "ooh li toh fatt".... =p


p/s: i think I miss you... trying to control though...can u be mine? =p

No comments: