Friday, January 23, 2009

hitz.fm

I'm seriously very pissed off now..why me??why me???
This is not the first time already...and seriously it hurts....
Should I be piss or sad? I dunno, I really don't know...
Its like I'm being avoided.... or should I say YOU'RE JUST TOO BUSY...
damn.... reading your message telling me you're not going back hurts even more...

fine while typing this emo post... SUDDENLY,
*i wana stand with you on a mountain, i wana bath with you in the sea, i wana lay like this forever until the sky falls down on me* *bbzzz bzzz* *vibrate vibrate*

me: hello?
unknown: hellp,may i speak to miss kim please?
me: erm,sorry i think u got the wrong number... (already pissed, wrong number sumore..isk)
unknown: HUH? *macam SHOCK only* then by any chance do you have a friend name soo teng?
me: *thinking* yes,why?? (why do i have to answer you??waste my time only... but nevermind lar,since she's so polite)
unknown: I'm Natalie from Hitz.fm... u made a dedication for your friend soo teng right?and its choosen..
me: (OMG,OMG, OMG!!!YAY!!!! YAY!!!HOORAY!!!) Oh,izit? *smiles* (act act la, dun get too excited)
Natalie: Hold on the line while we call your friend k?
me: oh ok...
********************SILENCE**********************************
Natalie: hello?im sorry but your friend is not picking up the call..
me: HUH?oh...too bad then... =(
natalie: do you still remember what you wrote for her?
me: errm *pause* (think hard!!think!! that was like last last week..how can I remember??) izit something about friends for life?best friend forever?
natalie: oh ok,let me read it out for you ___......____... can you say it out?
me: u mean the whole thing?? (crap...my mind is blur now...i cant even remember what u said)
natalie: nevermind,u dont need to say the whole thing...just say what u want to say...ok?1,2,3!
me: hey soo teng!! just to say thanx for being my best friend,my listener, and thanks for being there for me when i needed you...love you so much!muax!!!
natalie: aww...dats so sweet....anyway,we'll play your dedication on 5.20 ok?
me:thank you so much!
natalie: you're welcome..have a nice day and happy chinese new year
me:same to you too!!happy chinese new year..byebye =D


=THE END=


that really lighten up my day.... at least something good happen to me after all dat anger and frustration... thanx hitz.fm... I LOVE YOU! HAHA,maybe i'll dedicate something again next week... =)



love ya,
xoxo

No comments: