Saturday, February 7, 2009

tangled up in me

hey peeps, its been long since I updated my blog (i think =p)

Valentine's Day (vDay) and Prom is around the corner....
and I just realise most of my friends have dates to prom while me? I'm going to prom with my friends
AND
p/s: DATELESS
I'm acting cool bout it, just to realise its not so cool after all... I guess having a date is like the extra oomph and it makes you feel more secure...
but if ur date is someone u rarely/ don't know you'll rather be dateless UNLESS he's a real sweetie or cutie or watever tiessss.... haha

Vday...
what can I say?
flowers?chocs?sweets?teddies?and lots of loves???
well secretly I really wish to receive flowers on vDay...
dats like awww so sweeet....
well, who doesn't like receiving flowers???
but then, BACK TO REALITY
I'm single, that makes the chances slimmer....
no secret admirer some more...HAHA
its not like I'm popular or pretty and in a way, the chances are like 0-1
PLUS,
I felt that this is the worst vday ever...

My qt test is also on Vday or to be exact 14/2/09
SUCKS man...

but anyway, I wish all the peeps out there to have a wonderful upcoming valentine's day with your partner, friends and family.... =)


currently listening to: tangled up in me by skye sweetnam

(maybe i should be the girl in the song.. Rebelious and daring)
*winks*


love,
xoxo

No comments: