Monday, January 12, 2009

first Day baCk To schoOL..

finally its my first day today after all the cleaning,sweeping,mopping my dirty lil' room...eewww...imagine 3 months of hair,dust and cobwebs combined...OMG *faints*
Had my class at 10 am with Mr.Mahendra... First impression on him...Wow,he's one funny lecturer... if I'm not mistaken if you type "singing lecturer in Utar" in youtube...I suspect its him lar,because the image is not clear...I'm not sure... =p
In the end, with his 1 hour talk and his slogan, "when the Indians starts, its hard for them to stop talking".....ended the lecture at 11am...

*zooom* off to the cafetaria to find that its full and crowded with freshies waving their hands at each other saying hi...etc etc etc... nevermind expected already with limited cafetaria place and more and more students... thats what we get..pasar pagi,pasar afternoon and pasar evening with the noises... (noise pollution laa~~)

after that had this class with i don't know whats her name lecturer...come on,she din introduce herself lar... or was I dreaming at that time???hmm....and some how after class my heart skips some beat...aih...dun feel like mentioning it here...sad case ni...I just wanted to went invisible at that moment =(

After that went home and jalan out to tapao some waffles and went to Ktar to visit my bestie Chuan Pei...chit chat,gossip gossip, bilibala around 4pm dy...then I walk home...Damn my feet hurts...i have blister on my foot because of the new pumps i wore to skul and now i have i slight cut and sore nearby the side of my foot *oouch* Guess I have to use more lotion on it...
notice the blister??


and thats all for today and seriously I should start a strict diet... I feel F-A-T...boohoo!!
nite nitez...and sweet dreams to all ^^


love,
xoxo

1 comment:

kah mun said...

haha,sorry..maybe its my language skills that is lacking ^^ ..sorry ya,will try to improve..