Friday, January 16, 2009

unwell

kahmun is unwell...
not physically unwell (oh ok,maybe just a lil'), its emotionally unwell...
I know I should be strong but I don't know,I failed
maybe I'm plain weak...
Imu stands for international medical university but that's not what i meant...
the imu which i mention has something to do with feelings...
if you're smart, you'll understand... but even if you know, so what? maybe you'll just ignore it or boo whatever...
I don't even know whether I should post this up....
maybe I should just ........
nah,nothing....
sorry,you just don't want to talk... I understand, it's ok...
kahmun,*shake heads shake shakes*
i hope time passes faster...make me busy pls....
imu, i really do...I sucks in expressing...
but nevermind just forget it all if its akward...
and about the LCness I had, it's not that I'm emo or anything or even LC...
I just cant bring myself to look at you yet though I really want to...
Really sorry.....
=the end=


currently listening to kiss the rain by hienie

love km,
xoxo

No comments: