Friday, January 2, 2009

dua thousand 9

Hey people!! 2008 is history and 2009 baby is here...
well for my resolutions this year is... errmm... let me think ^^

1)grow thin...haha... or should I say get thin... Im fat =(
2) Save more $$ Just in case I wanna buy something ^^... saving is good
3)study harder and get better grades
4) be a better person
5) be appreciative,love and be nice to everyone around me
6) stay happy and cheerful
& lastly
7) =Secret=

I'm so keeping this last one as a secret only me, myself and I will know... because I wouldn't want my besties to whack me in d head and asking me to wake up...so its totally ssshhhhss and *zipppz*


Happy New Year dear friends...


yay!tomorrow going to the zoo to meet up with my kawan lama's (mr.orang utan,ms.snake, mdm.hippo and etc =p)



love,
xoxo

2 comments:

`Life Sucks` said...

let me guess, last wan is somethg to do wit HIM har...

kah mun said...

haha...y must emphasise on the word him??not telling u..=p