Thursday, January 22, 2009

iN the Name of LOve

Today totally pecah record, i slept till 2 am... but then i actually woke up at 8.30 thanx to kawanku ash who messaged me...but sorry la,too tired to reply,haha... next stop was at 9 sumthing, another 10 sumthing,11 something and finally peace... but then i woke up at 2 with my eyes *blink blink* widely because my dad message me to tell me he paid my school fees already..hehe... =)

My roomie is not here currently, balik kampung ady... I kinda miss her, she and her lameO jokes... Seriously, when she first came here I thought she's those type of goodie quiet shy naive type of girl... but what I get when I came home after 3 months of holiday is like WOW!360 degrees of change.... Ganas betul, she even almost choke slam Ah Kok when she said she's fat... *whacks* Wee Chin.... oh no, now I'm scared....I'm her roomie for goodness sake!! what if she strangle me when I'm sleeping for teasing her?????? =.=" haha...Good imagination huh??

well,ntg to do today...kinda boring tho, was suppose to see the doctor today to check on my swollen eye...dunno what happen, maybe coz I peep some leng zai while bathing I think,LOL!!!( JUST JOKING) but lazy lar, instead went out mamak'ing with Ash...HUNGRY!! Ate at 4,whatcha expect... but later ate with Ai Ling at 6.30pm at 21st... aih,what a pig... =( I'm sooo getting fat...

This was what I did today:
wana play tick-tack toe with me,my love??
the ring symbolise my love for u~
my love for you (yes, U!) *points*

i HEARTS u! (muax)


FINALLY
I LOVE YOU!!!

and its all for you =)
Sorry, I can't help it =p ....L-O-V-E...


nites and sweet dreams...

love ya,
xoxo

No comments: