Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy birthday my dear fren...


HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY CHUAN PEI....!!


to my dear fren, your 19 this year...wish u all the best in the future undertakings...
get prettier as days goes by, healthier with each passing day and most of all stay happy always
love ya lots.... really hope u enjoyed the suprise party we planned for u ^^


p/s: this pic was a long time ago pic...now her hair is shorter.. =)




yay! finally i stopped working... my last day of work was on Christmas Day... my frens were out clubbing and celebrating while I'm stuck in Jusco working... but nevermind, the pay was good *snickers*

had a gathering at Shirley's place yesterday... all 6 of us were busy preparing the soup for the steamboat... it was tiring but it was worth it... i love the fishball ^^ HAHAHA.. yummy~~ ~food and etc used for steamboating ~~~


group pic: left to right
lai lai,shirley,me,chuan pei and jia yi
missing in action: sooteng the photographer

I seriously LOVE this pic alot, I dunno why...
and I love you lots to teng muaxzz


there's actually alot more pics to upload...but lazy lar...so i upload till here first... plus I'm sleepy and tired... din get to sleep yesterday because of all the pillow talks we had... hehe~~

nite nite folks...sweet dreams and Have a Be-earlied HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Love ya,
xoxo


No comments: