Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is coming...exactly 4 hours and 40 minutes to go...


well....
whats vDay to be exact??
according to wikipedia,

Valentine's Day is an occasion celebrated on February 14 by many people throughout the world. In the West, it is the traditional day on which lovers express their love for each other by sending Valentine's cards, presenting flowers, or offering confectionery.

its definitely a sweet day to remember..yea right, it's sweet with honey and spice...and I'm stuck with my "favourite" subject ever...Quantitative Technique..walao wei... damn.... I study for days, hope to get good results if not really "makan shit" lor....

This year's valentine day is kinda weird for me... why?i have no idea... all these while I've never celebrate it before...but there's something about this year that makes it abit weird?hmm...well, I don't really know whats the correct word to use... Let's stick with something's missing.... it definitely feels weird and it'll be a boring same old day for me... But then still I have my bachelor and bachelorette friends and we might have our own single partay.....its parttttyyyy time ^^ ... or I might just stay at home and sleep... haha


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY


To peeps out there and all my friends, wish all of you have a wonderful time with your partners or friends...
Enjoy yourself and becareful...don't talk to strangers eh? =p LOL


love,
xoxo

No comments: