Wednesday, February 25, 2009

sleepy day

today is a sleepy day...I'm sleepy and lazy but I'm happy...but I'm keeping it all to myself...sooo not telling...

damn...exams is just around the corner and Im so freaking relax...isk isk...
whY km WHY????
*slaps slaps** haha...
Business Law and OHR on the same day and Business Accounting next Monday?
really "sik si" lor...
why must they cramp all the exams so damn close?
are they trying to make our brains haywire or explode because of exhaustion??
=.="

Quote of the day:
You (which refers to me) look like a nerd trying to act cool
*laughs*
and that person (you know who u are) keeps looking at me,turn away and keeps laughing...
AND it was in the LAW lecture...
I don't get it lar... nerds don't act cool...
or maybe...I'm just a cool nerd??? So I don't need to act...LOL


PASAR MALAM TIME!!!
gtg,ciaoz

love ya,
xoxo

No comments: