Monday, January 18, 2010

first day in Kampar

I am now at Kampar after 1 whole month of holiday,
and somehow I just can't wait to go to class,
It has been a long holiday with boredness,
maybe that'll explain the whole anxiousness.. LOL

have not been sleeping THAT well due to the attack of the bugs, the retarded bed with its squeaky noises, first day of school stress, and etc...
woke up when my roomie woke up, she has class at 9 so imagine what time she woke up?
though she's quiet, I woke up coz I'm alert? ahaha...

will be going uni to fix my timetable schedule at 10.30am,
and my toiletmate is using the bathroom =(
Guess I have to adapt to sharing toilets again...

oh yea, and i got grey colour contacts,
just ignore the Lame' O pose and cacated face,
it's the only picture which highlights the colour of the contacts,


just a small lil' update,
gotta get ready now to school.

love ya,
xoxo

No comments: