Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010~

2 Years away frm world destruction, and here I am... Lol, just joking...
New Semester, New Year, New Me and a whole new resolution... and not to miss out The New Year, I change my layout!! yipee...
So, what do you guys think of it? Nice, Yucks, So- so Only?? Leave me comments yea?

Got my results last two days... Oh god finally....So freaking thrilled!! I'm no longer a probation student... Status: Candidacy to Continue... Wooopie~~~ No more stress of getting kicked out and the best thing is I will be getting my PTPTN $$... *ka-ching!* Results are just so-so.. Not too good, not too bad either... I aim to be a better student and I might MIGHT just achieve it =)

thats all, have to stop here... and pack my stuffs =)


love ya,
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on ur result!
i can't wait to getting my ptptn $$ also..
LOL~