Thursday, January 28, 2010

18sx, not for kids

Been saying I'll update more frequently but I've been quite busy with school, photo exhibition, homework and etcs...

Anyway, I promised to write a post on what my bro said and show to me.. A part of our conversation :

Bro: Jie (it means sister in cantonese), come here! come here, I have something to show you...
Me: What?? *walks to him* *annoyed*
Bro: Nah, *smirks& shows*
Me: whats that? apa ini?
Bro: PENIS la, never see before me??
Me: *whacks* wth, talk to me lidat, wana die ar? *looks*
Me: @@#@$!$%&^@!% WTF??!!!! WHO'S PENIS IS THIS? Damn! wth... Your's ar?wth...
why are you so wtf? go and take a picture of your penis for what? what the... I'm telling dad,
You're freaking disgusting...
Bro: why??! not my penis also, my friend send this picture to me...
Me: That's worst.. people send to you still wana keep for what? R U GAY???!! *hope not*
DISGUSTING FREAK... I'm telling mum and dad...



THE PICTURE

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*













*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
-closer view-













After a loooong *very very looong* conversation on who's penis is it, my brother reveals the truth... Well, the truth was rather shocking because I didn't expected that...



- THE TRUTH-













*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




TADAH!!!!! SHOCKING HUH?








I can bet most of you must be thinking wth? zadao... =.="" Guess what my bro said sumore? It's bio, I learn it in my biology tuition class.... what do they REALLY teach in classes these days wey? Or should I say, What were the kids thinking in the class??? Aih, kids these days have nothing else better to do...


But anyway, that's it... Hahaha... And HAPPY BIRTHDAY AI LING... You're no longer a kid anymore... love you =)


love ya,
xoxo

2 comments:

4 ™ said...

ppl like u are outdated, there are new ways of learning out there ok?
Ur brother is correct.

Anonymous said...

You identify, people unceasingly make comments when anything is predicted to take place in 2012, like “fairly that is if the world is still here.” You do realize that the Mayans predict the world will finish on Dec. 21 (or 23rd)? So in all good chance if anything is affluent to take place in 2012 there is only the slimmest conceivability that the world will take ended forward of it happens.
[url=http://2012earth.net/earth_role_in_the_universe.html
]planet nibiru 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012