Thursday, October 15, 2009

results

Result are finally out...
I knew about it when Ash calls me in the middle of the movie....
Dah lar the movie is scary, he suddenly calls me to tell me results are out...
Darn, damn scary... Don't even know which one is scarier, the killing scene or the fact that the results are finally out..
Ok so, after the movie zooomgggg.... flew back home and the first I did was... PEE! hahaha... tak tahan la... drink too much water already... =p
Switch on the laptop and damn! system down pulak, restoring corrupted files or some sort because I did not shut down the laptop properly..
FINE, my hear was definitely pumping berzillion times faster than normal... shit, feels like puking already... *relax gurl*
finally, I'm able to go online...

*deng deng deng* (msn)
---connecting with four---
---connection established---

km: Im scared la ah four...
four: nvrm nvrm, can log in??
km: damn! cannot la... I can't even open the mozilla firefox, stupid laptop!
four: relax la, you very "kan cheong" isit?
km: sure la, I sked I fail...
four: won't, don't worry...
km: shit la, cant even load the page.. can check for me?
--- FAST FORWARD---

four: OMG,
(muka stunned) you're highest is only One B-
km: I don't care B- anot la, I just wana know I pass or not..
four: eermm...
(like wana tell, don't wana tell) wey! you din study isit??
km: no, I did study... man, shit... i fail ar??omg omg... i fail ar... wth... which subject??? OHR?? omg... damn... how now @$%$^$%^$
(emotion yang sedih with teary eyes) What I get??

four: You sure you got study or not??? AIHS... nvrm lor, try harder lor... don't so sad.. etc etc... Nvrm la, you see urself... I don't want you to be disappointed...

--send a printscreen--
km: damn slow la... isk...omg.. how now? i fail... aih..damn lor..den my cgpa more than 2.0 or not??
four: aihz, i don't want to disappoint you, you see yourself la..
--OPENS--


Km: ei?OMG OMG OMG!! I pass all!! sei sui zai... you lied! i pass all...
(HAPPY!!)

I'm so relief I finally passed all... and my cgpa is more than 2.0... yay! that means I can continue studying =) Cant wait... I shall study hard for next semester... HAHA, I know its been 123456789 times I said that... But then I really mean it...
I'm gonna try my best to hit the target 3.0... That means more effort has to be put into my studies...

Thanks to everyone that has helped me to pass through this semester... that includes advices, studying together, teaching me and etc.. =)


love ya,
xoxo

1 comment:

wah kin said...

wow~congrates on ur results o..gambateh..~~~