Monday, October 26, 2009

First week

A friend of mine S, just said that I haven been updating my blog lately, that's because I'm rather busy with Uni now... School has re-open.. and the schedule is well, rather hectic.... Imagine 8am-8pm classes for like 4 days straight.. Anyway, that has change due to some reason... That is the current class I'm entering is not my EX- class...

I got to realise sometimes people don't change AT All... They may act sweet and innocent... and super friendly and welcomes you... and the next moment *bamm!* Backstabbing and gossips sessions are on again... Yea, I'm talking about you!!! I'm not stating names here... You know who you are... I know you read my blog... Now I'm not so sure... But I do know you try spreading rumors or bad mouth about me... My god! Do you even know what is a personal blog?? Its a place for you to write personal stuff... ok? Its ok now... If you don't like it... Click the red button on your right and there.. You'll feel better... Stop reading if you don't like it.. You may be wondering how I know you are reading my blog and doing WHAT YOU DO BEST... Come on, I just know... or I should say, there's a big B signed on your forehead... HAHA...

First day
Class was at 8, woke up at 6.30 and board the bus with roomie to school... Damn bersemangat until the session where you have to choose a group to be your assignment mate.. Conflicts i guess... But the its ok, because I got a group and the class ended up early like around 8.35am... Then did something at the faculty office and etc etc... and tadah! Class ended at 8pm... Had dinner and slept at 11.45... Its very tiring and I'm feeling drained and exhauted...


Second Day
Class was at 2.. So eventually I sleep later and went to class... Prefer the Indian lecturer for Internation Marketing more than the Chinese one... Guess because she asked alot of questions and she's abit cocky?? HAHA... =) Ended the class at 8pm, boarded the bus and had mushroom+ frosties that night because I was so darn tired and sleepy... eeww... I swore never to eat that again... It tasted weird because the mushroom soup was kinda salty while frosties was sweet.. It tasted like sweet, salty and bitter... =.="" ... Slept at 12.45 because I was watching an episode of drama in PPS and I thought the class was at 11.30 am... But all thanks to Four who reminded me that my class was at 8am...

Third Day
Class started at 8am today... Tutorial was kinda boring until the part where we had to created a blog as homework... nice *thumbs up* Nothing special that day... Ended class at 6pm... Took a nap until 7.30pm... Thought of going pasar malam with Ai Ling but too bad, it suddenly rain heavily and she's busy... So i guess its next time then... Chatted on the phone till I have no idea what time was it and slept in the middle of the conversation... *yawns...super sleepy*

Fourth Day
Class was superb today... Because I only had one class which is from 11.30 am till 2.30pm... Woke up and board the 10.30 bus to school... But in the end reached at 10.45am which cost me to have extra 45 minutes to walk around... Met a friend, though I don't know her name... HAHA, chatted awhile and enter the class... Was too bored and began to play around with my phone, lecturer came in at 11.15 and began to joke around with us... I love Pengajian Malaysia...
hehehe... Came home and not long after that, went to waterfall with Four, water was sooo sooo cold.... Had chendol, and came home.... After that, went jogging with Ai Ling... I'm sooo healthy...hahaha... Just joking.... =p

Fifth Day
Finish class at 2.00pm and headed back with M, eventually bumped into MK and his gf because they were on the way to my house to pass me some souvenirs from Sabah... Thanks AK... =) Had lunch with them, chicken drumstick for lunch... Neng arrived from Ktar and all of us went to Sushi King.. I <3 sushis... LA LA LA LA... celebrated Neng's birthday at midnight... HAPPY BURFDAY NENG!!!!!! and I learn how to play guitar... cool huh? I wana learn how to play better... hahaha, so far I've only learn how to play some chords that night... and some how only manage to play half of the wedding song... I'm proud of myself, haha...


Thats all for the whole weekend =)

love ya,
xoxo

No comments: