Friday, October 2, 2009

rants!

ok thats it, I had enough...
You made me all fired up and yea, now i hate you...
damn, I have nothing to say to you anymore and I will not talk to you anymore!
Not even one single word...
Shall ignore you till who knows when,
I'm ranting it in this post because I can't do it anywhere else nor tell anyone...
so Just ignore me
I know not talking to you is useless but I still can't forget what you have done...
man,come on... give me my own space won't u?
Can't you stop bugging me...
You have annoyed me or should I say i have annoyed you,
therefore a fight had begun,
I don't care at all..
ALL i want is just to get away from you now...
I shall space you out from my own world, so please stay in your's and stop bugging me...
Talking to you seems is like hearing a dozen of bees swarming near the ears and yea, it gives me headache and I guess I'm going to have high pressure later...
MY GOD!
Shall blast songs into my ears to calm me down for now...
music helps, especially loud ones...
Helps calm me down for some reason and make me less emo'ish...

ok,stop ranting and back to my work...

love ya,
xoxo

No comments: