Thursday, June 4, 2009

life is bitchy...

Finally back in Kampar...and walao eh,here it's as hot as heaven (the opposite) ...wth.. i can imagine its 42 degrees outside... its hot and its like free sauna except that it doesnt make ur skin nicer... it makes it dry and cracking...wth, i need to stock up on lotion...isk isk...SICK and down with cough and flu... H1N1 perhaps??hahaha *TOUCHWOOD* Seen Dr. Amarjit Kaur, the doctor i go to when im sick since tujuh tahun till now... Am on medication and getting better but due to stress and constant crying coz stress baozha... still sick now..wtf...

I finally get rid of my problems.... thanx to Ah four, Eugene and a few others who consulted me on what to do.... Attended 2 days of class...which was fun at some point to be back in school but the rest it was nene pupu....wtf to some people.... Wish them goodluck in their own f.b.m sweet lil' world... Eventually my decision is not to study with my soon to be exed classmates anymore... wait,its already exed.... but then nvrm, wish them goodluck for their studies anyway.... class politics are soo over...and I'm happy with the decision I made and its time to move on... ^^

Cant wait to go home this weekend but then my stupid class is until 6pm...wtf... =.="" i hate late evening classes... I'm still thinking how to tell my dad bout my decision on not studying ady...i can imagine the @#$%^%##$ im going to receive... but nah, my dad dun curse...HAHA... anyway,he's in Shanghai now on his business trip... I MISS him.... but i guess i MISS his SOUVENIR more...LOL.... i wonder what will i get...

Currently planning one of my besties birthday party... but wth... d bf wants to bring her to Pahang to celebrate?? wth?? what is there to celebrate in Pahang??? but then since its HIS GF and our bestie.... we're still thinking on what to do... hhmmmmpphh...

Roti canai for supper and breakfast can make one fat... =.=''
will be updating on my 3 weeks holiday activities when I'm free...thats all for now, I'm taking a nap... might be going for a jog this evening... who wants to join me?? legs and hands up pls...haha...

love ya,
xoxo

No comments: