Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HAPPY holidays ^^

HAPPY HOLIDAYS KAWAN KAWANKU ^^


hahaha,its finally over... YEAR ONE bubye.... Year TWO welcome ^^ **if i pass all my subjects**

finally finishes it after 3 whole week of suffering.... =.=""
stresses, zits popping out and hair loss, im so saying byebye to all of u... hehe...
Im so taking care of myself.... relax and kena jaga muka and body.. I look horrible.... like a zombie la =S

after exam, terus balik rumah.... and clean my room,very dirty... beh tahan jor...
so clean, sweep, mop etc etc....and then i clean the whole house too... *bangganya*
I just hope things wun be a mess after 3 weeks....

Even slept soundly yesterday and woke at 12 pm.... never sleep so long during exam period.... im so happy that I don't need to set the alarm ^^

anyway, I need a job... SERIOUSLY....
In case i need to repeat the subjects... THANK to UTAR (an uni that makan duitz) for it's new policies that if you fail one subject, You have to repeat the whole course...WTF....
Imagine this:
1 subject= rm 700
2 subject =rm 1400
3 subject -rm 2100

add all together = nagging frm parents, depression and where the heck to get the $$??
so
Conclusion: Work yourself out to get $$ to repeat.... Aihz....

ATTENTION:
Job needed!!!! any job that is easy, does not required alot of hardwork and preferably an income that is high... I NEED MONEY....
any recommendations ppl??
give me a call or leave me a msg k?
thanx =)


thats all for now... signing out...

love ya,
xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat job can earn rm2k in 3weeks de? wakakaka..

4 ™ said...

RM2k in 3 weeks?

no problem..

Rob

kah mun said...

hahaha....rob??nolar...cannot...i'll chicken out...haha..wth.... mk say d fastest way for him to earn money for repeat is jual butt wor...