Wednesday, June 24, 2009

inggapurinngeee..

hahhaa,sorry for the lame title...i have no freaking idea what to put ady =p

well...sorry to make u guys worried...dui pu chi,sorry ya,and vanakam?? nah....
anyway, its not really chicken pox...according to dr.amarjit kaur it's heat rash...
well thanx to wonderful weather in KAMPAR...damn u!isk isk...
im still having WONDERFUL red dots over my body...
mainly around the tummy area ( guess my fats DO sweat..damn)
the waist, and now its growing around d upper side of my body, the breast area and d back...omg!!freaking itchy..... and now even my thighs have dis lil bitchy dots...damn damn damn!
bless you kamparians and kampar... for god sake damn dis place...wth!

well im taking my medication for now...one is antibiotic if im not mistaken and d other one is for itchiness.... and lastly calamine lotion (sorry i dont even know whether this is the correct spelling/not)...
The "best" part is i have to apply the lotion after bath...
hell yea,i can do that... but wait a minute...
I FREAKINGLY CANT REACH MY BACK!!!DARN!!


shit u kampar weather and UTAR for these wonderful memories.. i "love" u... =.="
*international finger pokes out* *oops**

thats all,just babbling it here coz I cant stand the itchiness.... Blogging keeps my mind away and avoiding me to scratch it **scratch scratch (imagining) *lame***


love ya,
xoxo

1 comment:

Sagittarius The Archer said...

lol drink more water take care la~