Sunday, June 28, 2009

exhausted and tired...

im sooo tired now I can just doze off while msn'ing.... its not that the person im talking to is boring or wat, its im freaking tired.... *snores*
I HATE PROPOSAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
finally completed 3 freaking proposals.... sob,took me so long to do it and now it leaves me with a headache for facing the lappy too long...wth...
haven done any of my tutorials yet...
BUT i cant sleep now, tomorrow i have 3/4 freaking tutorials to attend to...
SOBIES* someone help me please.... i pay u rm1 per tutorial ok ma? haha...sorry la,im currently broke...

Wishlist for upcoming bday: MONEY (preferably CASH *wuahahaha*)


i'll update on my visit to Josephine when im free.... currently very bz wit proposals and homeworks and i have to study for an upcoming exam on sat..isk isk.... AGM+lotsa tutorials on Monday, Trip to kl+meeting with Canon marketing director or dunno what director on Tuesday, Wednesday, BDAY SAYA!!! (AHEM!!! CAN SEE ANOT??) and Thursday,Friday,Saturday.... study study study ba....
=.=""


dats all la,buat kerja first...toodles...


love ya,
xoxo

No comments: