Friday, May 8, 2009

bitchy me *sighs*

hey peeps,
guess what??I'm freaking back in IPOH!!! Yippee!!!
but then, aihz.... sad news... have to study la...
tunggu sifu ajar ni... ^^
Business accounting 2 is next monday... after that, i'll be a free man!! oopss... free woman to be precise....
anyway, todays topic is all about apology...

SORRY kawan kawanku.... for being such a meanie,bitchy kahmun that pisses off this whole entire week... to those that I lash out my emotions at... really sorry, i din mean it though... guess exams really do bring out the mean,emo and bad side of u...wth...
and another thing I found out during this whole entire exam period... I CURSED ALOT.... when i say alot, it really means alot... super freaking alot ...like "WHAT THE FUCK!...im doomed" "damn d fucking paper,fuck la.... im screwed...." "shit,wtf la you" "wtf!wtf!wtf!".... and etc... but then mostly it only contains the word wtf... nothing more than that.... but still it's consider vulgar.... aih.... km= very vulgar this days... I even keep showing the international sign to ash,mk, and ah four....wtf la....
see I did it unintentionally AGAIN.... its like a very addictive word... wtf wtf... LOL....

anyway, im currently at old town kopitiam in greentown... STUDY konon... on9 lagi banyak.... but my sifu is here...cannot curi tulang ady...wth =.="" later kena marah.... BOOHOO!!
GAMBATEH KM!!! GAMBATEH!!! uusshh ussshhh!!

anyway, GOODLUCK to all my kawans WHO still have one freaking EXAM to go to...
*sighs...hell*
BUSINESS ACCOUNTING 2..... PLS.... i wana pass ok?so be nice to me...

and those resiting QUANTITATIVE TECHNIQUES 1... GAMBATEH oo.... and lots of luck ^^

thats all for now, study lor....

p/s: i made a few grammar mistakes...just realised it though... SORRY...changed ady...
love ya,
xoxo

No comments: