Friday, May 1, 2009

I miss IPOH!!!

i WANA BALIK ipoh!!!
I think Im homesick....didn't want to admit at first coz i tot its one of those thoughts that make me stop thinking and hide myself away from the misery and sadness of exams...wth...
god,can u do me a favor by fast forwarding time for me...
i dunwan be so stress anymore....
Just fast forward the freaking time and let me wake up after exam....
OKay??? i hope i wake up next morning to find out its already 11th May 09 at 5pm...
thanx aloT ... i LOVE U GOD... please bless me ok? terima kasih ya? HAHA...

i miss ipoh so much,my house,my room...and definitely my AIR-CON...!!kampar is so freaking hot...its a good thing that i dont melt like wax... imagine dat wey, Km melting like wax...LMAO...
and i definitely miss IPOH food,and family and frens.... and EVERYTHING bec there...wth...




ntg else better to do then ss and EXAMS!! wth...


love ya,
xoxo

2 comments:

wah kin said...

everyting will be over..dun worry..dun give up most importantly..jiayou o~

kah mun said...

i will...dun worry..thanx ya =)
u shud give me lots and lots and lots of luck...hope i dream of d ans tonite..haha