Thursday, November 19, 2009

My name is ................. Ah moi

My name is Ah moi.... Sushi ah moi... That's the new name given by Mr.Afi, my Pengajian Malaysia lecturer.... ok, the story was like this... I was late for class one day, so I sneaked into the lecture hall from the back door but lucky me everyone was early that day... "Oh, ah moi! you sudah datang...kenapa hari ini lewatnya?" Holding the sushi king plastic bag which contains golden balls, I turn around smile at him and sit down... "EI ei ei, pergi sushi king tak ajak...kenapa tak panggil mereka datang sini buat sushi?tak payah la susah susah pergi tesco..isk isk sushi ah moi ni...kenapa tak tapao green tea?" ALAMAK, so darn embarassed that time... The spotlight was on me, the whole class was looking at me and Mr.Afi was holding the MIC while talking to me... If i were a tortoise, I would definitely stick my head in... I swore not to be late ever again to his class...

So now, I'm known as sushi ah moi... ><




love ya,
xoxo

No comments: