Monday, November 16, 2009

I am who I am~~

P/S: I know the title don't relate... but nah, pls ignore...

Its raining meows and barks nowadays... cool and chilling is good, but the bad thing is you can only stay at home doing nothing other than sleeping, eating or onlining... Don't tell me you peeps study right?? Kamparians are well known for doing everything last minute... projects, assignment or studying for an upcoming exam... Not all though, but its the majority that counts...


Had Japanese food for lunch in Akamomiji last Saturday... Thanks daddy kesayanganku.... MMMmmm, the food was sumptuous, real nice compare to packet food in Kampar...DUH... No pictures because

A) I was too hungry
B) I was obsessed with the menu
C) Im obsessed with the food
D) Im obsessed with the waitresses
D) ERRM... I was dreaming??
E) Did I just repeated D twice???


Has been 2 long weeks since I came back to Ipoh, ah.. I miss home... Home is a stress free medium... Keeps you away from school stress, $ stress, B stress, C stress, or any stress you can name... A-Z no one cares...or whatever type of mumbo jumbo stress...name it, your choice... I realized my bed at home is wayyy better and comfier than the one in Kampar... Makes me sleep better and faster... Who say size doesn't matter?? Big beds makes me happy because I tend to roll around the bed when I sleep...aih, pig... and there's the air-con because Kampar's weather really makes you crazy, its hot and cold like Kate Perry's song... Mostly hot and warm minus the weather these days though... Hometown is better though, at least you can go back and get pampered from the family, hang out with M and my girls (i miss u guys), just chit-chat or yumcha...have wider varieties of food, mum's cooking... or even just go shopping ( The only "supermarket" Kampar have is Tesco..oh dear..)... If not, just laze at home and makan chips or watch dramas in Wah Lai Toi... =p


Durian season is here again... WOOPIE!!!
Durian is exceptionally yummy... Not only it makes your mulut berbau... it makes your fart smells... *fart fart* mmm.... you smell sooo durian'ish... HAHA, just joking...


Anyway, my right eye has been twitching since last Wednesday... twitching non-stop from morning to night... Even the pupu sessions also it'll twitch... Rosakkan mood only... Lady luck coming my way or just lack of sleep?? I'll rather stick to the first one...HAHA... What do you think??


LASTLY Happy Birthday Kawanku Muhammad Asyraf or solely known as ASH... dah besar, Jangan "rogol pokok" so much yea??
*NO PICTURES* (WEY! upload la ss pic you at facebook)

love ya,
xoxo

No comments: