Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Me and the walkway Post

Firstly, I would like to wish Chiu Yen 19TH HAPPY BURFDAY!! Wish you all the best in your life especially your love life... =)


Nothing special happen today though… Except the fact that I was drunk… HAHA…

Well it happen like this… It was Chiu Yen’s b’day and out of a sudden, I have forgotten who mention that he/she wanted to drink… Wait, I think it was me… or was it her? Never mind, it doesn’t matter who suggested it… Was raining quite heavily when Jeremy and Chiu Yen came over to my place, waited for Lawrence and then we walked to 21st… Doubt it was closed because nowadays, it closes quite early… But when we reach there, it was open… Ordered a bucket of Heineken and found out that females who celebrate their birthday and ordered a bucket of beer will instantly get a bucket of Tiger for FREE…


Ordered some food and started playing with this game (forgotten what’s the name, but its something like Stakos). The rule of the game, whoever who makes it fall will have to drink a quarter of beer from his/her cup… Eventually I lost once, and there go my first quarter bottoms up, and another and another… I lost 3 times and my cup was empty by then… Had this swingy feeling where you actually think your vision was a bit funny…F.Y.I, I seriously can’t drink… I can drink wain but I dunno why I can’t with beers… =( Eventually got bored with the game and Jeremy suggested that we played with cards… But the only game that I know and is familiar with is ‘21 tim’ or normally we call it blackjack… Have no freaking idea why I kept losing…Chiu Yen was really lucky that day, kept getting blackjacks… Omg, guess lady luck is really with the burfday girl that night… Jeremy and Lawrence were quite lucky too… They percentage of them losing is really low… In the end, I drank the most… Tiger was really bitter and Jeremy said if I drink it all quickly it would not be that bad… WOW… After the 5th, I guess I was semi-drunk… I was full with food and beer there was one point I could not stand it, I puked…EEEWww.. And to top it up, went back to drink a few cups again and Chiu Yen said she needs to puke… So, I accompanied her…BUT, I puked instead…aihz… *sighs*


Okok, this is the funny part… I was drunk and I can’t even walk straight… they told me I walked like a crab... How embarrassing! While walking home, I think I heard Lawrence said he saw cows beside the walkway… I was like 88 and blur sumore… Keep asking where where?? And etcs… The cows look cute though, but we are afraid that they will come running after us because Jeremy was wearing a red shirt.. .lol…. AND out of a sudden, I think it is because I was so drunk, I bang into a post just like that *BANG BOOM* malunya…


Chiu Yen even send me a thank you msg saying, “thank again! N sorry tat my luck is too good n u have to drink so much and puke…” Walao wei, I guess she was high too… LOL…


That’s all….

=the end=


Love ya,

XOXO

No comments: