Monday, September 8, 2008

My first blog

Well, this is kind of random... Past few days, I have been going through people's blogs and suddenly had this feel of creating one myself.. But then its weird you know, its like why would you want to create a blog and let strangers know what is happening in your life??
HAHA... But i guess expressing myself is better than keeping it all in.. =)

Actually today is 2 days away from my Management Principles examination and yet I am still on my bed creating a blog, munching happily and it feels like I don't have a care in the world.. THIS IS SO WEIRD... Its finals and I don't think I’m feeling scared, and that scares me… (If you understand what I’m trying to say)

Let me see what have I done so far...woke up at 11 something in the morning...the first thing I saw was Yuh Ping... Kinda shocked me to see her in my room greeted her and ask her whether she's looking for jye huey (my roomie). She kind of laughed at me and say no, "Pinjam toilet pls". Then i was like "oh ok, nite nite" and eventually pull my blankie,hug bebe (the name for my teddy bear) and doze off again to slumberland... What a pig! Woke up around 11.45, make my bed, brush teeth, wash my face, and etc... Then change my clothes and message the psychology guys to see how they did in the exams.... Thought of asking Gene to eat breakfast (anyway its brunch) with me but i guess he's still in dreamland, so did not call him... walk out to the new town and thought of eating in 'lung fong kok' but then there were so many people there it freaks me ou
t to eat alone.. aih *sighs*... So, in the end I bought a packet of mango which cost me rm1.50 and walk to the mamak stall and order roti pisang and roti telur to be take-away... And guess what, in my wallet there’s only a rm2 and rm100 note… But the food cost me rm2.80, handed the cashier the rm100 note but he said no change, in the end I had to pay him rm2 and still owe him 80 cents… this is really the first time I owe some mamak stall money, guess I had to dig out coins from my piggy bank (not really piggy though, its a duck) and pay him tonight...

I think I’m having those type of desire again, let me tell you something... I can't survive without food when it’s the exam period... I'll die without food; the info’s just couldn't go in my mind. Its like severe brain damage and you cant think straight or your mind would start to wander somewhere and might end up in 'Alice In The Wonderland' (AWWW shit, I’m crapping now)... i seriously hunger for snacks and CHOCOLATES and my all time favourite LOLLIES.... I just like sweet stuffs, i don't know why, maybe because i have a sweet tooth... hehe =D
and thanks to Brian and Jeremy, my chocolates and lollies are enough to last for a period of time...*yummy*


I guess that’s all for now, got to stop here... and STUDY *SIGHS!!!* just hope i can pass all my subjects, don't wish to resit or repeat any... =S


P/S: Here's one of my syok sendiri pics i edited using PowerPoint (my laptop got reformated and I don't have any other software)


1 comment:

gene` said...

hey baby
im the 1st to comment =P
too much for syok sendiri pics huh
hahahaha..

muax love u,

happy yippe wooooohooo