Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Flunky Management Principles

Aih...I think I will flunk my Management Principles exam paper... I feel so upset now,COME ON... Been studying like mad and when you reached the exam hall *POFFF!!* everything just disappears from your mind.. just like that *snap fingers* ... Blame who? The sarcastically short term memory of mine lor... *SIGHS* Im so tired, can't even think straight now..

Let me refresh what i did yesterday *oops* it's actually this morning.. Celebrated Yee Ying's 19th birthday at 12.30 am or should I say 0030?? HAPPY 19TH BDAY... Wish You all the best, happy always and may god bless you..(though you won't be seeing this, still want to wish you ^^ ) HAHA... After that continue studying until 2am because Eugene finally reached(we planned to study together)... Walked home like a zombie, was tired and blur and eventually doze off until my alarm rang at 3am, but then off it and slept again because I am so freaking tired...AIH... Then Gene woke me up at 4, ignore him at first until I felt something furry and huggable... I thought it was bebe(my teddy) but this is bigger.. Open my eyes and I saw the bear i wanted (Summary= saw it in a shop and its like love at first sight...big,furry,extremely nice to hug and its cute...kinda "lau gai" my gene to buy for me... it was funny, should have seen my expression.. I look like a kid... a very very small kid.. Ok,back to the topic)... AWW...he actually bought it for me... Just that until now,I'm still guessing how he brought the bear in,and f.y.i he cycle to my place...imagine him hugging while cycling... Must be darn funny, LOL...

oh BTW, THANX DEAR...love ya... ^^

omg, I'm actually suppose to talk bout my MP exam, see see lari topic already... *SIGHS* guess i have to save money for next semester to resit.. =( gtg now, I exhausted and want to sleep ady.. Goodnight People(though there's no one to read this) HAHA =P

wILL continUE wh
en I waNT to...

XOXO


P/s: pics of my teddies in kampar...


this is andox... a gift from my dear friend irene @ ai ling...



front view of Snowy <<<


Side view of Snowy>>




~Bebe~

~Baby~

~GROUP PIC~



~MY SyOk SeNdIrI pICs~

~LASTLY, Gene's acting kawai pic~
(Gene took this when I was sleeping just realised it so I post it up also)

1 comment:

gene` said...

kekekeke darling and baby very kawaii and cute ^^v