Monday, August 2, 2010

Regeneration

Its like:
the smell of tulips in the morning

the happy colours of a rainbow

the relaxing ocean breeze

dancing with the wind


Pratically dead for the past two weeks. trying to deal with conflicts, assignments, mid terms and of course illness.
Having to deal with so many stuffs plus Lack of food, sleep and energy drives me nuts.
Been trying to remain sane and not randomly pick someone to release your anger on is hard.
My eyes are real swollen like goldfish and you may call me Panda girl.. 0.0''
Anyway, FREEDOM never taste better...
Just completed my last assignment for the semester and off to get myself some good entertainment and whole lot of rest.

happiness is sweet =D

Im just too happy all this stress-shyte-emo-unbalanced hormones stuff is over for now... finals' on the way, nah! just ignore it... haha
Can't wait to spend my time doing nothing, lazying around, having fun; stress free!
woopie!!
In case you forgot how I look like:

the smile-no-teeth face mode

oFF to bed,
gonna go back Ipoh tomorrow...
Nite world..

love ya,
xoxo

No comments: