Sunday, August 22, 2010

Broken


A confession : I have attitude problems and well, I emo easily to the extend where you snap your fingers and I can get emo that fast...

With my random tantrums and mood swings, banging and throwing stuff.... I guess I annoyed and irritated my family members...
I'm sorry Mum and Dad...
I'm really sorry for making you disappointed and angry...
I really din meant it... I sometimes just can't control myself...
I'm not a good daughter but
Forgive me, I love you...

Today is really a bad day,
Firstly woke up because of nightmares, continue with being a brat... and...
Aihs, regretted saying something...
Its a stupid thing to do, I know...
I can't take back what I've said, somehow it really makes sense...
But what's really gotten into me??
Saying it out somehow hurts..
I'm feeling bad, sad, regretting and I don't know why...
Did I think too highly of myself? I should stop being selfish and let go...
*slap me pls
I'm sorry, dreams are broken...

No comments: