Friday, August 13, 2010

gOt Beer?


Had a drinking session with Ben and Kahyee =)
Lol, Im practically not a good drinker...
A real bad one to be frank,
but I think my skills leveled up yesterday night...
Normally I could only drink half bottle, max a bottle before I go all haywire,
I drank one, den got dare by Ben to drink another bottle one shot...
well, I did it by sipping using a STRAW!, leaving maybe around 25ml before having the urge to pee =p
Ended up drinking 3 bottles, was okay at first...Den started getting dizzy and the urge to sleep...
Walked back to the car like a zombie, stop halfway to have the decency to puke in the dustbin instead of the floor and headed home...
Woke up with a heavy head... hangover i guess and skipped 2 classes...

Oh! and I just committed a sin...
Guess what?
I killed a baby lizard... One that's not very small, with weird-popping-out-type-of-eyes, and a short growing tail.
YEA, I killed it...
First I sprayed Ridsect (aerosol) on it... and lure it to the toilet,
den I DROWNED it with water, down the drain
aihs... I should pray more...
amithabha.........

No comments: