Tuesday, August 3, 2010

love the way it feels

I'll bombard this post with pictures... be ready to be dazzled with the photo marathon... >.<
was suppose to post this yesterday, but was too lazy to complete it... so here you go..
3
2
1
....



Business Research tutorial really makes me bored and sleepy..
You can see both of us having the im-oh-so-bored look
Guess who are they (in order)?
Those with correct answer stands to win a sweet from me...
ngek ngek ngek ^^

Kickapoo for refreshment.. slurps
the happy faces =D

WE to ber-SS
notice how my hair flies? =p
siew chern, me and the beautiful scenery
was suppose to be a nice pic, BUT I closed my eyes... wth
rays from heaven
i look fat here, fml
me da wind...
My lecture hall, packed and stuffy
went to BB sushi for dinner
and funfair after that


That's all for now, will update on the funfair post tomorrow...
nite world!!!
sweet dreams people...

love ya,
xoxo

No comments: