Thursday, August 5, 2010

baby, life's a merry-go-round


Went to the funfair last few days,
Needless to say, it's not so "wow" after all...
The games are well.. boring, the prizes doesn't attract me and the soft toys are OMG-dirty-like-ugh...
But then I decided to play on the i have no idea what is it call... Some sort of flying thing that looks like a plane... here's the Pics, I'm bad in explaining..




this handsome lad is 4
decided to use this half crop pic coz I look fugly in the rest.
and FOL coz we paid rm4 each to visit the Ghost house, just to find out

THIS!! argh! kena con I tell you
this is the only freaking ghost in the Ghost house
was ready to get the shock of muh life just to find out...
disappointment
FHL man... >.< and this is ummm, a horse ride thingy for kids you cant see the horse, only me though =p
ALERT: ignore ugly face macam mau berak

Bumper cars are a real bummer!!
hahaha, its fun, fun, fun!!
nao who wants to accompany me for another round? =p
weeeeee.....weeeeee.....
100 PLUS from ABC,
baik untuk kesihatan


love ya,
xoxo

No comments: