Sunday, May 30, 2010

kiss and tell

Finally after a looongggg wait... really long x10000 times....
The moment of truth, type my Id and password... ok.... *heart beats really fast*
Clicked on the link to see my result... and guess what I did?
I covered my face with my hands and run out of the room...
Complaining to mum, I'm too scared.. what if I fail???
She laughed, and ignored me..
Fine then! Gathered all my courage and walk back in...
Peaks at the laptop, sit down and scroll the page...
Scan through for the Alphabets D or F...
ei? don't have geh?? scan again... what the... YAY!! I PASS ALL...
went out and jump like some maniac saying "I passed!!! woopie..." *gembiranya*
Want to know my results? Kiss me, i'll tell... Lol, terms and conditions apply =p


Happy I passed but after that was kinda disappointed because I thought I can do better...
But never mind... =) I'll try my best again this semester...
For friends who did well and score this sem, Congrats! for those who didn't... well, lets gambateh together... We'll definitely do better this time...

nites world...sweet dreams everyone...
will be back to kampar tomorrow...
ugh... I have a love-hate relationship with Kampar...


love ya,
xoxo

No comments: