Monday, May 24, 2010

K-Pop


Kpop the new song generation ^^

Seems like everyone is getting hooked up with the K-pop trend that has been arising these few years... K-pop is an abbreviation for Korean popular music from South Korean... Many Korean pop stars or pop groups features young, sexy performers... Whether its Super Junior, Wonder Girls, Brown Eye Girls, Rain, 2NE1, Girls Generation(also known as SNSD) or Kim Hyun Joong, or SHINee... They are all beautiful, sexy, handsome, entertaining and well their songs are catchy enough to make you hum it over and over again...

The girl performers are generally hot, have long legs, big round eyes, perfect body that girls longed for... and guy performers, they are oh-so-hot, hunky and handsome they make you drool...


I'm currently hooked up with these few songs by SNSD and Super Junior... the rhythm is catchy and although I have no idea what are they singing about... I guess that's what makes it appealing.. LOL!

Bonamana by Super Junior:




Run Devil Run by Girls Generation:




Oh! by Girls Generation:




Super Girl by Super Junior-M:



Me and Bro keeps mimicking the way they say SUPER... its funny... >.<


Lastly, oh ini love kesayanganku... ok I know my BM fail to the max... Kim Hyun Joong... He's so handsome, cute.. omg I don't know how to describe... The way he smiles make you *melt* awww... *love love*

cute max!
Go watch Boys Before Flowers and you'll get what I mean... =)

He's so handsome I had to fill this entire post with pictures of him... =D
Has he make you melt yet?

No comments: