Monday, March 15, 2010

white valentines day

okayy, I know I've not been updating much... just on a hiatus status, been busy with assignment, friends, homeworks and lotsa shytes...

white valentines day....pfff! Just me, lappy dear, piles of assignment and few sachet of teck aun "chi kit" pills...
Don't mind me, not really in a good mood.. my stomache has been aching throughout the whole day.. I feel like sticking my ass with the toilet seat, ok fine.. I have diarrhoea... So basically my legs are wobbly and I have blackout. Period. i hate getting sick.

There's a few things going through my mind that I seriously need to sort out... Not sure whether it's because of stress or that's just it... It just feel different like we changed... Is it you or me? pppffft! I hope its stress... *slaps* I think too much...

Anyway, thanks Teng dear... Let's get through the emoness we have together kay?
Thanks Ash for your so-called-porridge, but turns out to be rice... and Congrats, be happy yea? Don't be a horse... Belanja makan la...

Its 1.44am now, signing out coz I have class at 8am tomorrow..
OH yea, ignore my straight cut fringe... Been testing my new Apple Green webcam with a 8mp resolution, guess it doesn't show much in pictures... ANYWAY, Goodnight world...

love ya,
xoxo

2 comments:

wah kin said...

Don't Think too much

Nothing changed at all..jz recently really busy with assingments .. stress up is a SURE thing in life..
Dun simply think ya ..
things gona flow right when u think positive :)

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.