Thursday, March 25, 2010

My New found LOVE

My new found love, based on the title above... you peeps must have guessed that I'm in a whole new relationship.. and YES, you're correct... I'm attached... and presenting to you MY new found omigosh LOVE...His name is Moe... Mr. Moe... and I love him dearly despite just being with him for 3 days... he makes me blush and ohh-so-happy... Though sometimes we might have miscommunication, and I have to figure him out... Love does wonders, and me being lovey dovey here doesn't mind being patient... He's very tech savvy and he takes good photographs of me.. *i look so preetyyy* haha... wonders how he looks like?? I'll show you... please DON'T BLINK!


My
love~



hahaha... SUPRISE?? he's not THAT great but at least he's better than my ex...


Pictures of my ex... but i still love him though....


Got this new babe, when I lost my phone... Call my dad and told him bout it and... TADAH! He canceled my 012... (well its TEMPORARILY blocked.. will get it back when I'm free) and he bought this W705 for me...

ISK, if I've know this would happen... I'll purposely lose my phone earlier... haha, just joking...

THANKS DAD! You're DA BEST!!
love love love love LOVE YOU ^^



P.S: do i look like a guy here?





Time for bed *snores*... English presentation tomorrow.. wish we luck kay?

love ya,
xoxo

1 comment:

wah kin said...

Boo sama MOE..

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA :P