Tuesday, November 18, 2008

lalala~



Seriously this is one must watch movie for Madagascar fans or to those that is simply down or mood less... Watch this and your mood will go up,up,up... Well, that's what it's done to me... Started laughing once I step in to the cinema till i went out =D All smiles and giggles... I rate this 4/5 ....*winks* This movie is even funnier than Madagascar 1 ... Laugh till my tummy ache and jaws numb... Its seriously a "tin tin fai fai" movie... Actually that's not the only reason the movie is so enjoyable *snickers*!! There's a Edison lookalike cutie beside me, well he's actually a friend... with his dumb dumb innocent acts while munching popcorn he's totally adorable... That equals to a *thumbs up* movie... LOL... seriously I'm crapping here.... Conclusion the movie is just nice ....




ice creams, ice creams,ice cream
yummy ice creams that make me crave for them everyday
functions like anti-depression pills for people who undergo stress and depression
side effects are getting fat and body berlemak
i love ice creams, i love ice creams!
ice creams make me happy and forgets about my troubles for awhile
forget about dieting as long as I'm happy diet can wait
a scoop of ice cream is what I need and crave for
words are not needed to calm me, just ice creams
YUMMY
i need to stop now for i might get F-A-T
but
they calms me and make me happy
I'm in a dilemma, how now? how now?
Ice Creams~~~

No comments: