Thursday, October 30, 2008

me and myself

well... I watch High School Musical 3 with Ocean today... THANX OCEAN for your company though you still have to work... the movie,it was great... My favourite part was when Troy and Gabriella was dancing on the roof top of the school building... Love the song "Can I have This Dance with You" (*if I'm not mistaken lar*)... It was sooo romantic...



Was abit emo today... Sitting in front of the laptop right now some how makes me emo... There's so many things going through my mind...
1) Does distance affect someone?
2) I notice my msn and handphone have not been receiving so much messages like before...*aihs*
3) Is my ego affecting me??
4) Or should I say, is your ego affecting you?
5) Was I too demanding or pushy??
6) Sometimes I wonder.. do you even think about me for a slight second (on a second thought, my feelings tell me NAH...you're having fun)
7) What are you doing, how are you and etc just sucks... its a lame question to pop out of my mind
8) Should I wait?? like a week or so??
9) I've been counting, it's already a week 11 hours and 19 minutes (just counted though)
10) Seriously I need more emo songs... (listening to Michelle Branch- All you wanted)
11) I don't even Know what you want.... but I guess I don't even know what I want
12) Is there another person? (i think not,guess my head starts to crap on me)
13) I don't even know what you're up to all this while... hell yea, a friend ask me what are you currently doing.... And you know what I answer?? Well,erm seriously I don't know *flash a fake smile* (what you want me to do??tell the truth??)
14) Saw your blog the other day though... That's how I know what you are currently doing....
15) maybe I'll wake up one day and *poff* and I realise that it's over??
16) Or should I stop kidding myself.... accept the fact?? *damn!facts totally sucks*
17) SERIOUSLY, I have to stop typing now... I just want to cry!!! *shit*

the more I think, the more emo I get...aih, just want to sleep now...and if I cry, I'll just hug my baby bears...hope tomorrow will be one sunny day that makes my day..

love,
xoxo

5 comments:

Sagittarius The Archer said...

every relationship has its hard times. hope you two could pass them. chill. :)

kah mun said...

cheh...how u noe im talking bout him pulak?? *=)

Wahz said...

is obvious la kahmun!!!must be u talking bout ur guy izit?

kah mun said...

haha....maybe ...maybe not...i guess so...dat obvious meh??

Anonymous said...

i wanna watch HSM3 too:(
hey my dear fren
anything u can text me anytime^^
be happy