Sunday, February 13, 2011

i love Love

This abandoned blog is filled with cobwebs and spiders...lol
Lost the blogging mojo...

Had dinner at Tuck Kee the other day, =)

octopus.. yums...

fried noodles

wat tan hor

chicken feet! my fav...

drink= leong sui...

with mr.KY

and me!!
the bill was rm22, cheap right?

Herbal tea before heading home..

Watched the Green Hornet yesterday,and yea yea I know I'm kinda outdated...

3D glasses

Story line was so-so but nevertheless the movie was entertaining...
Its my first 3D movie experience and it was =D

Lastly,

To the totally gorgeous you, you and You!!
Doesn't matter if you're single or not,
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
have a great day tomorrow.. or should I say today? =p

love,
xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

May you be happy every day! rs accounts.