Monday, February 8, 2010

its Monday ^^


Life's been pretty hectic and well, it's Monday... Class was at 8... not a good start for a brand new week... The lecture hall was stuffy, projector was not working and the mic, well it has attitude problem... so conclusion for the 6 hour continuous lectures, I was fishing in the class... Needless to say, I caught alot of fishes... haha, wth..


Learned how to play mahjong today with housemates, It's addictive wey... Can't stop playing till they decided to gamble.. Nah, as a beginner dare not take the risk... Coz its hard and I dunno how to read Chinese, ISK ISK... ok fine laugh at me for being a banana...

Can't wait for Tuesday and Wednesday to come... especially Wednesday... Going for badminton... It's a re-match between me & Rachel and Ash & 4... We, girls shall kick butts... =)

next post will be what I did last weekend =)

love ya,
xoxo

No comments: