Thursday, April 9, 2009

tosai and fried chcken for lunch~~~

5.00pm... its been raining like 2 hours plus for now.... cold and its actually a nice time to doze off... imagine its raining and cooling,you're on the bed,speed of the fan is 5, covered by the blanket,hugging your teddies and surrounded by comfy big pillows...zzzZZZ.... syok betul...
but Nah, not sleeping instead I'm blogging and chatting with friends... and consoling my roomie... maybe I'll sleep like 15 mins after this...

just send something this afternoon...Thanx brian for fetching me =) ...i hope that person likes it...sorry coz I kinda done it last minute and since tak cukup "ingredients"... it looks retarded..HaHa...(soo not telling who that person is now...)

im disappointed with something or someone...but im not lashing it out...its not that person's fault though.... I should understand...but here I am, saying im disappointed and being an emo crab....wth,craps.... nah,not emo lar...just merely disappointed... =S

nap nap now...toodles...

love ya,
xoxo

No comments: