Monday, September 27, 2010

raindrops falling on my head

argh, darn freaking emo-ish now...
Wanted to go to KL for a all girl trip with my besties,
but then Daddy say no?
he freaking say no, when I try to nego with him
he said, I mean no means no...
RAWRRR!!! what is this lar?? ='(

I am freaking freaked out emo now...
And its freaking raining like darn melebih heavy,
which makes me feel even freaking shyttieee....
crap shit is my word right now...
Freaking crap shit...
argh, I wana be like a kid and roll on the floor while kicking her legs just to get what she wants!

Okay this is a freaking emo post,
Shall go and eat seaweed to calm myself down...
Seaweeds are lovesss..
Have no freaking idea how many "freaking" word did I use in this post,
okay, Imma freak...
oh!
I saw a rainbowyesterday (this is purely random)

nice huh?
kthxbai

No comments: